Wednesday 25 February 2015

about me

         
                                                           About me - zac marshall     


hello guys , iv decided to open my own blog as a way of expressing my self and gettign my view across to other poeple , and also to come and see the thing i get up 2 in my every day life and experience , and follow me around the world. Any way on to the intro of my blogs.

 Hi my names Zac marshall but i have many other name you call me , zacandneil , gun bunny , spartan V66 , or anything else you wanna call me, im 18
and have a lot of interests and hobby, but this is me with out any of my interests , apart from looking sweet :) , so  i live in England , in a place called Sheffield (Steel city)  i like the place not many poeple do but that cool ,  my hobbies are paintball, gaming , airsoft , vapor and technical thing and alot more  and exploring the world , having a laugh and generally living my life to the best of my ability.

Im going to go over a few thing in this but later i will do more detailed blogs about more detailed subjects. so fisrt up my profession is a sport coach . that my full time job i love it and hate at the same time i guess many jobs have that dont they?.

my family and friends are important to me a lot , with out them i probily  wouldn't be the man i am today , from getting to place to helping me succeed  in my life, my friends helped me define me even when they wasn't my friends, they have taken to me place iv only could have gone with them. but you will here more from them im sure...

paintball- it has become my life , and made my life style, it taken alot of place and given me alot of experince that i don not regret. alot of time and money put into it and it dam stright worth all of it iv invested in it.

gaming- this also has made my lifestyle i have today, it also given me alot to learn from and iv made alot of freinds , and still big part of my life to this day been gmaing along time.

i like alot of technical thing , like building things so im sure you will here things about this as well.

SUIT- i am a BIG! fan of suit and love them to the end and back cant get unuff , my suit collection is  growing, and cant wait to see more.

social media , i like doing shit on it making poeple laugh from videos and pics , i have instagram youtube and now my blogs , also im upcomming streamer so there alot of thing im tryng to get round to do.
 oh yeah and relationship :/

to rap things up, i hope you find me intresting enuff to stay and read all my blogs,whatch my videos and streams and add me on instagram  and subscribe on you tube.
thanks guys mean alot :)

snapchat- zacandneil
instagram-zacandneil
twitch-zacandneil
you tube-https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGunbunny123
subcribe.

live life to the fullist!!! >>> CYA


No comments:

Post a Comment